Ascellus continues to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely. The health and well-being of our communities, employees, clients and partners are of utmost importance to us.
While we continue working from home, our already-flexible work environment enables us to make this transition seamlessly, and we have the telehealth technology and robust network of telehealth providers in place to continue to provide the same excellent level of service to which our clients are accustomed.
We continue to monitor the CDC as well as state and local health departments for live and up-to-date guidance and the newest knowledge related to COVID-19. Ascellus is adhering to the recommendations of the CDC to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
Our preparedness efforts are focused on maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and sustaining our business operations. Managed by a dedicated team of experts committed to keeping operations running smoothly, our Business Continuity Plan has been activated to provide you with the best possible service.
The Ascellus Business Continuity Plan includes the following:
- Establishing an executive-level task force that includes daily touchpoints on business operations, technology, strategy and human capital expertise to ensure we are supporting our clients, vendors and employees.
- Expanding our telehealth capabilities and on-going technical support for our provider network, clients and injured workers.
- Enabling productive and effective work-from-home capabilities for our employees.
- Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness.
- Coordinating communications with our employees, clients and vendors.
- Canceling all non-essential business travel, pending guidance from the CDC and state and local governments.
- Coordinating daily meetings with our clients via webinars or remote capabilities.
Our COVID-Rebound program works closely with our clients to implement specific cognitive behavioral programs that offer support for COVID-19 workers’ compensation claims.
We are continuously preparing our operations and actively recruiting and training network providers to support an increase in service as needed within this industry. Our rapid and early response to the shift to telehealth resulted in an over 50% increase in our telehealth provider coverage across the country.
Ascellus stands at the ready to support our clients and their injured workers during and after this crisis. Our clients should anticipate an increased need for behavioral health support to reinforce resiliency in their workforce and address the impact of the stress endured during this monumental time in history. COVID-Rebound is ready to support workers who are experiencing exposure or illness anxiety, recovery from COVID-19, reentry into the workplace after COVID-19 or post-hospitalization due to the illness.
We will continue to monitor this situation to ensure our services remain operable. We are ready, and we are here for you. Be assured that we are working hard to serve you, and together, we will mitigate this virus in our nation.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call!
Have a safe and healthy week,
Chief Executive Officer
Ascellus bridges the gap between mental and physical health to accelerate recovery for our nation's workforce. By connecting the workers' compensation industry with our expert behavioral care and evidence-based treatments, we deliver high-quality outcomes, helping injured workers reemerge with increased strength, purpose and resilience in the workplace.