The Ascellus Case Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the efficient and effective management of every assigned referral, from the date received until the discharge of the patient from treatment. This requires the ability to multitask, to build and maintain positive community and client relationships, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the
ability to contribute to the building of the ongoing referral base, excellent customer service and critical judgment skills, and attention to detail. The Case Coordinator is expected to promote a positive culture of teamwork, open communication, exhibit a professional manner and work ethic, and a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Ensures that all data in Intake is accurate ongoing.
- Notifies the referral sources of any difficulty with setting up the referral within 48 hours of receipt of the referral.
- Notifies the referral source the same day an appointment has been confirmed for the patient.
- Communicates to the Director of Operations any issues with new referrals for team resolution, and as well any issues that require escalation are to be communicated to the leadership team daily.
- Maintains a task dashboard to current date at the end of every workday.
- Performs effective Case Coordination for a workload of 100 or more referrals at any time.
Education and Experience
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Health Management, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or equivalent years of experience.
- Workers’ Compensation or Healthcare experience preferred.
- 1-2+ years of Call center experience. Health care environment preferred.
- Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday Day Off
Once you have applied, your resume and application will be reviewed by one of our recruiters.
If you are selected to move forward in the interviewing process, you will be given the opportunity to either complete a video interview or schedule an in-person interview that will follow all applicable CDC guidelines.
If selected for a role, you will be contacted by Human Resources and presented with an offer.
All new hires must undergo a background check and drug screening, which typically takes 5-7 days to complete. Once Ascellus is notified of the results, the hiring manager and the HR department will welcome you and the onboarding experience will begin.
Candidates not selected will be notified.
Apply for this position
Please submit your resume to HRrecruiter@ascellus.com